As part of the advanced ICP-ENT certification, you will gain a deep understanding of agility at the enterprise level by learning the cultural, structural, process and leadership perspectives. The Enterprise Agility Masterclass teaches how organizations become more responsive and more purpose-driven, and the changes an organisation need to go through to be more agile through an interactive deep dive into enterprise agile. We will show you how to design processes with agile in mind engaging marketing, sales and finance for business agility. You will also gain skills, tools and techniques to overcome common dysfunctions like hand-offs and waste and how to design a system that supports high-performance, customer focus, and facilitates agility.
Our training is designed by Certified Training from the Back of the Room Trainers using research-backed brain-based adult learning techniques. This course is delivered over 4 sessions by a highly qualified coach trainer with real-world experience of working in agile transformations and agile teams.
- Course material and export of MIRO board
- ICAgile Certified Professional in Agility in the Enterprise (ICP-ENT) certificate from ICAgile, valid for lifetime
- Knowledge and practice of skills to enable you to improve agility in your organization
- Knowledge and practice of skills to enable you in leading change and transformation in your organisation
- Understanding Business Agility
- Sustainability in the health of an agile enterprise
- Lean thinking, Principles & Tools
- Organisation Design and Structure
- Organisational Processes & Improvement
- Working with Leaders
- Organisational Culture and Alignment
- Developing an Agile Team Culture
- Technical Excellence
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Relevant roles include enterprise, program and team-level Agile Coaches, Agile Team Facilitators, or anyone aspiring to these roles. Also, anyone with a strong background in change management and/or organizational design and a curiosity about agile approaches at the enterprise level will benefit from this certification.
There are no conditional pre-requisites for this training program. This is an intermediate level course, and participants should have some work experience in at least one agile framework.
This course is accredited by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) as fulfilling the learning objectives of Agility in the Enterprise (ICP-ENT). There is an ongoing assessment throughout the class and a practical assessment at the end of the course that you will need to pass. As long as the trainer believes you have demonstrated competence and that you have understood the learning objectives and haven’t missed a class then you will receive the certification email from ICAgile. After successful completion of this course, you will be ICAgile Certified Professional in Agility in the Enterprise (ICP-ENT).