As part of the advanced ICP-CAT certification, you will gain highly-effective enterprise coaching and large scale facilitation skills required for enterprise agile transitions. We know that purely top-down approaches cause resistance and fail. What we need is active participation and self-organisation in solving real business problems. To include everyone, we need facilitation techniques that allow everyone involved in the structure or process, to participate in its co-creation. You will learn the skills and understanding of how to generate alignment, innovation, and clear direction forwards in large groups with diverse opinions, identify and overcome resistance systemically. As well as gaining new tools and techniques for large group coaching in the context of enterprise-wide change.
Our training is designed by Certified Training from the Back of the Room Trainers using research-backed brain-based adult learning techniques. This course is delivered over 2 sessions by a highly qualified coach trainer with real-world experience of working in agile transformations and agile teams.
- Course material and export of MIRO board
- ICAgile Certified Professional in Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT) certificate from ICAgile, valid for lifetime
- Knowledge and practice of skills to enable you to coach and mentor teams & individuals towards high performance
- Knowledge and practice of skills to enable you in leading change and transformation in your organisation
- Field of Enterprise Coaching
- Enterprise Coaching Competencies
- Personal and Professional Mastery
- Ethical Considerations
- Knowing your Own Limits
- Creating a case for change
- Human Change Process
- Organisational Change Process
- Agile Mindset
- Organisation Assessments
- Organisational Systems Entry
- Co-Creation of Strategy
- Educating at the Organisation Level
- Large Group Facilitation Methods
- Communicating at the Organisation Level
- Facilitating at the Organisation Level
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Relevant roles include enterprise, program and team-level Agile Coaches, Agile Team Facilitators, or anyone aspiring to these roles. Also, anyone with a strong background in change management and/or organizational design and a curiosity about agile approaches at the enterprise level will benefit from this certification.
There are no conditional pre-requisites for this training program. This is an intermediate level course, and participants should have some work experience in at least one agile framework.
This course is accredited by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) as fulfilling the learning objectives of Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT). There is an ongoing assessment throughout the class and a practical assessment at the end of the course that you will need to pass. As long as the trainer believes you have demonstrated competence and that you have understood the learning objectives and haven’t missed a class then you will receive the certification email from ICAgile. After successful completion of this course, you will be ICAgile Certified Professional in Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT).