ICP-ACC is one of two knowledge-based certifications on the Agile Coaching track. The certification focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach. After finishing the certification, participants will be able to differentiate between and among mentoring, facilitating, professional coaching and teaching, and will also gain the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within an agile team. This certification introduces participants to foundational team coaching skills and team development concepts for starting and growing teams while focusing on teams and organisations as human systems. A key part of this certification focuses on developing an understanding of the professional coaching skillset and the value of honing these skills to serve individuals on an agile team.
ICP-ATF is the other knowledge-based certifications on the Agile Coaching track. It focuses primarily on the mindset and role of an agile team facilitator, while also providing group facilitation tools and techniques for effectively designing meetings and workshops that both engage the entire audience and drive towards agreed-upon outcomes. Through obtaining this certification, participants will develop an appreciation for the art of facilitation as key to fostering collaboration and enabling self-organising teams. Participants will also build their facilitator toolkits and gain experience facilitating specific agile practices most relevant to their organisational context.
Our training is designed by Certified Training from the Back of the Room Trainers using research-backed brain-based adult learning techniques. This course is delivered over 6 sessions by a highly qualified coach trainer with real-world experience of working in agile transformations and agile teams.
- Course material and export of MIRO board
- ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) certificate from ICAgile, valid for lifetime
- ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF) certificate from ICAgile, valid for lifetime
- Knowledge and practice of skills to enable you to coach and mentor teams towards high performance
- Knowledge and practice of skills to enable you to coach and mentor individuals towards high performance
- Knowledge and practice of skills to enable you to facilitate meetings and events
- Knowledge and practice of skills to enable you to engage the audience and work towards an agreed outcome
- Development Path for Agile Coaching
- What is Agile Coaching and Coaching Mindset
- Agile Coaching Stance and Competency Framework
- Difference between Agile Coaching, Mentoring, Teaching & Facilitating
- Foundational Professional Coaching Skills
- The Coaching Conversation – Coaching for Action
- Coaching Competencies like Powerful Questions, Emotional Intelligence
- Breaking down the Agile Coaching Conversation and practising it!
- Key Mentoring Skills and Mentoring Agile Role Transitions
- Key Teaching Skills
- Agile Mindset Shifts and Frameworks
- Foundational Team Coaching
- Understanding Team Development
- Coaching the Journey Toward High Performance
- Handling Conflict and Dysfunction within the Team
- Setting up the Team Environment
- Facilitating Change at Team and Organisation Level
- Handling Organisational Impediments
- Agile Coaching Contract and Alliance
- Agile Coach Growth Path
- Agile Team Facilitation Mindset
- Foundational Facilitation Skills
- Conducting a Facilitated Session
- Facilitating Collaborative Meetings
- Liberating Structures
- Skilfully Facilitating Agile Practices
- Practising Facilitation Skills
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Agile team leaders or aspiring team leaders with a passion for servant leadership and a desire to learn and practice the art of facilitation in the context of team facilitation and coaching. Relevant roles include Agile Coaches and aspiring coaches, ScrumMasters, Agile Project Managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts, and anyone with the desire to explore the power of facilitation.
There are no conditional pre-requisites for this training program. This is an intermediate level course, and participants should have some work experience in at least one agile framework.
This course is accredited by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) as fulfilling the learning objectives of Agility in the Enterprise (ICP-ENT). There is an ongoing assessment throughout the class and a practical assessment at the end of the course that you will need to pass. As long as the trainer believes you have demonstrated competence and that you have understood the learning objectives and haven’t missed a class then you will receive the certification email from ICAgile. After successful completion of this course, you will be ICAgile Certified Professional in Agility in the Enterprise (ICP-ENT).